• DART wait time could be between 1 minute to 1 hour depending how busy it is, plan accordingly.
• There is only a 3 minute wait time at each pick up, if no-one comes out by then you will be charged for a no show, so make sure you call and cancel if the ride is no longer needed.
• Three consecutive no-shows will result in termination of future scheduled rides until account is settled with the office
• Have the correct fare. Payment is required when boarding the bus. Drivers do not carry change. NO charges or credits (over payment tracking) are available.
• If you have an appointment or other timed event you must call no less than an hour prior to ensure proper transportation.
• Seat belt usage is highly recommended for the riders safety.
• No eating or drinking on the bus
• Profanity, vulgar or obscene signs or gestures will not be tolerated. Bus right can be terminated.
• Firearms or weapons CAN NOT be brought on the bus. Same goes for
flammables and explosives.
• Passengers are responsible for their own items.
• Service Animals are allowed but all other animals must be in a proper carrier or muzzled.
• Passengers MUST NEVER cross in front of the bus.
• Passengers must remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop
• All mobility devices must be properly secured
• All strollers must be collapsed and kept with the rider. Bicycles may be transported if securement is available, however the is an additional fare. Excessive carry-on items may have additional fares. Speak with dispatcher regarding charges.
• These are basic guidelines other rules may apply.
Check our FAQ page for more information.
Please call 989-354-2487 if you have any questions or concerns.